Free security-related article publishing on our security blog section for freelancers, app-owners, and authors.
If you have a passion for writing, want to help others make their lives safer, or want a new link to your website to promote your services, you’ve come to the right place, but before you send us your post, please read the terms below, and consider the following:
- Please send your query to the conctact details you can read here for the article publishing process.
- The submitted article must have a minimum of 700 words.
- Please note that we regularly check and monitor the articles uploaded on our website. If plagiarism is found in any article, we will delete that article immediately without a second thought or warning. For authors, we will remove all yourarticles without checking if any article reported plagiarized. So please check the content with queue text or Copyscape before publishing it.
- Content must be well written. The spun or rewrote articles without adding value, and translated texts have no space on our blog. They must have proper headings and bullet points.
- The content must be unbiased.
- Please provide a Meta description, focus keyword, featured image, and 2-3 supportive pictures with your article.
- No illegal topics; casino, bitcoin, vape, Alcohol, CBD, adult, Dating, Binary options, Hacking/cracks or unlicensed software, weapons, Forex, Pharmaceutical goods, Occult, and magical services links, etc. are strictly not allowed on Minute Mailbox.
- Adsense prohibited, misleading content and links are also not allowed to be published.
- Your article must be Seo-Optimized. A good, written, and well-optimized article is helpful for both the publisher and the linked site/article writer.
- Only one link is allowed per article. The linking website must have less than a 5% spam score.
- For Authors, please add your profile picture and Author’s biography.
For any other questions about guest posts and queries, please consult our contact page.